- Use of the main hall, Pre-school room and kitchen.
- Car parking for 20 cars (additional parking available on nearby roads)
- Tables and chairs for adult guests
- Stage for entertainer
- 8 gopak children’s tables measuring 3ft 1″ in length, 2ft 1″ in width and 1ft 11″ high.
- 17 adult’s tables measuring 6ft1″ in length, 2ft 4″ in width and 2ft 5″ high.
- 120 adult chairs
Blackwell Hall is ideal for children’s parties, a favourite for many families who return year after year, praised by entertainers who frequently entertain parties at our venue. With a maximum capacity of 120 people, you are not restricted if your child wishes to invite everyone in their class!
The day and the time of a child’s party is Sunday after 12 noon.
The cost is £50 per hour. We charge from the time you arrive until the time you leave (plus a £100 refundable deposit).
The ideal time for a child’s party is between 12-5pm. The hall will be opened up at 12 noon for you to come in and set up/decorate the hall. Please remember to add in your set up and clear away time to your booking.
The address of Blackwell Hall is 90, Uxbridge Road, Harrow Weald, Middlesex HA3 6DQ.
Information relating to the hire of the hall
We often book up over 3 months in advance so it is essential you book early
- The hall is also large enough to accommodate bouncy castles (we do not have bouncy castles – you would need to organise this via a bouncy castle hirer. Always book with a reputable company and check their public liability insurance.) We do charge a one off £10 if you hire in a bouncy castle as they consume a lot of electricity.
- The main hall measures 7.6m (25ft) x 13.4m (44ft).
- The hall has a Proscenium arch stage measuring 29ft (8.8m) x 15ft (4.5m) with curtains and power points. Ideal location for a DJ.